Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´m trying to burn these videofiles,but i can´t find the right program for it.
I have 30 files they are about 35mb/15 minutes each and i would like to have them on dvd.(English is not my no1 language,so please forgive me if i don´t use it right)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terrister said:
Do you want them to be able to play back on a dvd player or just the computer?
I would like to play them on my dvd player not only the computer.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
1st you will have to convert from the RM format to a format supported by DVD players. I do not know which program you need to use for this. There are many freeware and share programs that can do this. Maybe someone else can reply to this. Once you have it in a standard format, your cd burning program will do the rest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Terrister said:
1st you will have to convert from the RM format to a format supported by DVD players. I do not know which program you need to use for this. There are many freeware and share programs that can do this. Maybe someone else can reply to this. Once you have it in a standard format, your cd burning program will do the rest.
I´ve tried Download.com but i haven´t found anything useful,i guess this is a bigger problem than i expected.Maybe there isn´t a solution to this problem right now,maybe some people are working on it?
The only thing i´ve found is this: http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=TINRA
but i have newer realmedia so this won´t work for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.