Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Is there a way... I am sure there is computers can do almost anything, To take my existing, running, stable, with all my programs, and addond and tweaks and such and make that a burnable iso image to install on any machine? Any one ever heard of this? Or tried it or heard of someone try it?

Thanks,

Willie

·
Registered
696 Posts
Howdy and Welcome to TSF

Are you talking about taking like XP all the programs and tweaks etc and burning it on an ISO to install onto other machines? If so you cannot install windows on another machine if you do not have multi licenses..

Also If you were to take your current configuration, no other pc would recognize it as you have different drivers and equipment on your current pc that is different than others..

If you talking about just adding tools to a cdoISO ike the below program then yes you can do that..

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

·
Premium Member
19,585 Posts
you can do a clone or backup and create an iso but as previously stated your operating system in addition any other oem software that came on your computer when you purchased it cannot be used on another computer.

also other programs will call home and check to see if they are still installed on the orignal computer. This is to prevent someone from doing what you want to do and trying to bypass activation features.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.