Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of making a pc, i can go between £300-£400 and i want one to play RTS's like Generals and Battle for middle earth and furture RTS's. Can anyone post me links to gd parts. I would perfer using AMD rather than Pentium 4. Oh and oher games like Sims2 and Halo. DVD-rw etc ty :grin:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I haven't really read this whole thing over yet, but I think this article could help you out http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/building_budget_gaming_pc_2005/

It's about building a gaming PC for $600 (I think that converts to what you said you wanted to spend).
I'm using the article on that site about building a gaming PC for $1000 as a guide for the system I'm building now, and it seems pretty good.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks ill have to wait to see it (internets being very slow) but i took a glance at the site and it seems gd ty, could u post me like a set off links tat makes up a pc? im just asking not nagging lol. i dont proclaim myself a huge com boffin when it comes to clock speeds and this and tat but i do understand some words lol... But unfourtinly tat site totally baffled my head

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I no how to build actually build the system, i was just asking about COMPONENTS

·
Registered
105 Posts
componets. look on google to find some good components for a pc.

or look on the manufacturers site....

if you're gonna play halo 2 far cry etc... i think maybe the price for some of those specs will be higher... much higher... unless you want not so fast performance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.