Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

A few days ago I encountered a problem with my Buffalo Linkstation EZ (LS-L320GL) storage unit. It seemes, completely out of the blue, that I am unable to access my files stored on it. When I try access it through 'My Computer', I get the error message saying:

"An error occured while reconnecting L: to \\LS-LSL80A\share Microsoft Windows network : The network path was not found. The connection had not been restored"

This has never happened before. I've had this Linkstation for about a years time now. Also, when I open up the Buffalo NAS Navigator program, I get the error message saying:

"LS-LGL-EM80A has wrong IP settings.
LS-LGL-EMO80A shared folder cannot be accessed.
Configure IP address again."

When it asks me to automatically re-configure my IP address again, it just fails and goes to another error message saying:

LS-LGL-EM80A is under EM mode. Update firmware of contact your local technical support.

I've tried updating my firmware via the appropriate LSUpdater program which keeps on failing the update process while saying it couldn't confirm a response from LS-LGL-EM80A. Updating is aborted.

As far as I'm aware, no IPs or network changes have occured recently so I'm not sure what could have suddenly caused this problem. I'd greatly appreciate any assistance. I'm out of ideas of what to do next. I've emailed their technical support, but am yet to receive a response.

Thanks for your time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.