Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one seen this turned on my pc and got
stop 0x000000F4 (0x0000003,0x82295020,0x82295194,0x805FA7A8)
memory dumps then BSOB
nothing on micro's website that I can find.
Thanks for the help.

·
Sgt.
676 Posts
sayno2computers said:
has any one seen this turned on my pc and got
stop 0x000000F4 (0x0000003,0x82295020,0x82295194,0x805FA7A8)
memory dumps then BSOB
nothing on micro's website that I can find.
Thanks for the help.
Has if come up again?

·
Registered
339 Posts
It might be one of those "Executive initialization" Stop messages. Those that occur before windows loads, but after the hardware initialization has ended.

Do you have you Windows XP disk? (It may be labled differently, for exeample, Gateway Labels theirs "operating system)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the orig. xp home cd and am considering a repair but I have tons of Quicken and Quick books files and others I cant afford to loose. does the repair touch those files. Ive done a repair before and after the repair is done it starts an install routine.

·
Sgt.
676 Posts
Well, before we do a Repair, let's try getting to Safe Mode.
Boot up, press F8 when you get past the POST screens, and boot to safe mode if you can. From Safe Mode, see if you can verify that your system files are intact.
If you can't boot to safe mode, try booting from the XP Home CD and running Automated System Recovery (that is, if you made an ASR backup before you got the BSODs)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I press F8 I get to the screen to go into safe mode and it starts to load safe mode all the lins of stuff loading scrolls down but then it goes right back to the same thing.I dont recall makeing a back up or ASR, I know stupid me! I firmly beleive in backups now!
Thank you all for your input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.