Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i took a nap with my pc on, came back to a bsod. i have it set to not restart when i get a bsod so i can write down the info , here it is.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

stop 0x000000d1 (0x000000c , 0x0000002 , 0x0000001 , 0xb7e50ae7)

NDIS.SYS address b7e50ae7 base at b7e2e000 , datestamp 48025d03

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hope you can figure out whats causing this.
thanks

·
Premium Member
41,821 Posts
What is your Anti-Virus program? How do you connect to the internet, is it Wireless or Wired? If Wired, update your Network Adapters driver. If you have a name brand computer (Dell, HP etc) go to the computer manufacturers Support/Download Drivers site and type in your Service Tag or Make and Model # and download the Network Adapter for your model. If you use Bit Defender AV:
Go to Start/Run and type ncpa.cpl and press enter. In the Network Connections, Right click the Local Area Connection/Properties/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Use other IP address....uninstall the anti virus security NDIS (Antivirus) mini filter...etc...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is your Anti-Virus program? How do you connect to the internet, is it Wireless or Wired? If Wired, update your Network Adapters driver. If you have a name brand computer (Dell, HP etc) go to the computer manufacturers Support/Download Drivers site and type in your Service Tag or Make and Model # and download the Network Adapter for your model. If you use Bit Defender AV:
Go to Start/Run and type ncpa.cpl and press enter. In the Network Connections, Right click the Local Area Connection/Properties/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Use other IP address....uninstall the anti virus security NDIS (Antivirus) mini filter...etc...

anti virus is microsoft security essentials, my connection is wired. my mobo is M2N-MX asus board and i have no clue how to update the network part of my chipset. and my network adapter is part of my mobo, meaning i don't have a seperate network adapter

my pc is a mix of prebuilt from a company here in town and upgrades i have done. none of the upgrades have been recent.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry for the extra post, but ive googled for "m2n-mx network driver" and i have no clue what driver would be the newest. not sure if it would be on the asus site or the nvidia site since the chipset is nividia

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.