Hi everyone, in addidion to my computer BSOD'ing while leaving the computer idle while I sleep, sometimes all the programs just become unresponsive but my mouse pointer is still able to move.
Here are the specs:
· OS: Windows 7
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 x64
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? full retail version
· Age of system (hardware): 18 months
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? I have not
· CPU:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
· Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
· MotherBoard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-880GA-UD3H
· Power Supply - brand & wattage: I don't know
· System Manufacturer: Home built
Attached is the entire output folder including the Perfmon.
Thank you in advance!