Tech Support banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing games like usual, then my pc crashed, i thought it was one time only thing and moved on, but recently it crashes more often, i updated all my drivers and did a clean wipe of my PC
here are my specs:

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Central Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Graphics
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
Video Memory 2.0 GB
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 10.0.18363

Microsoft DirectX Version DirectX 12
OpenGL Version 10.0.18362.387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Model 06D7TR
Manufacturer Dell Inc.
Serial Number /DWY565J/CN7360417L011Y/
BIOS Name Default System BIOS
BIOS Vendor Dell Inc.
SMBIOS Version A10
BIOS Date 11/24/2011
I dont know why but it displays the name of my keyboard to my mouse i dont know anything about it,
it might be related to my mouse because some time ago it couldnt boot with the mouse plugged in, but it is probably not related to the mouse at all, I am aware that my PC is old and that is why i play with the help of Geforce now (cloud gaming service) and i can't do anything about it.
The crashes are always happening after audio stutter which continues after the BSOD which is strange, also when i get the BSOD it says that it is collecting some error info and it will restart it for me, i left my pc like that when i went to school, i returned 7 hours later and it was still on 100%

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,962 Posts
MS message for BSOD doesn't always restart your computer so that's not a problem, in fact as soon as you see 100%, just Restart. The problem is your computer is too old for serious gaming and as it "holds on" to things, the whole process fails and boom, a BSOD. The only thing I can recommend is if your overclocking, cut back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts