Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

I was just looking around the internet when it gave a BSOD. I cried for hours.
So i googled, and came on this website. searching didnt really work out, cause im not that smart at windows.

Edit: I keep getting it as soon as i log in to windows. Another account didnt work either. Safe mode works, luckily.

I'll try to attach the tjgriff-thing, but perfmon /report-thing didnt work out. I'll quote:

*bad image* Error:

An error occured while attempting to generate the report.

The system cannot find the path specified.
And here's the list of some stuff from my computer:

· OS - win 7
· x32 i believe, not 100% sure.
· What was original installed OS on system? - Self-build, only had win 7
· Is the OS an OEM version - OS: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 OEM: Where to find that?
· Age of system (hardware) - fhew months.
· Age of OS installation - fhew months.

· CPU: 2X Mushkin silver line 4GB
· Video Card: ASUS EAH5670
· MotherBoard: MSI O67A-C43 (B3) - LGA1155 Socket
· Power Supply - Be quiet! BTQ L7-530w
Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, if i start my computer and check CPU temperature, it sais it's around 80 degrees Celsius already. Also if i just star my computer after letting it rest for hours. Just saying, already have that from the beginning could be a failure in temperature-measuring...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking at your dump files, it seems like you have a problem with your Zone Alarm Force Field thing. One thing that you can do is uninstall Zone Alarm and check if the problem persists. One thing however is that why ZA didn't cause any problem up until now. Try recalling if you performed any sort of update of ZA or of any driver for that matter. Also please tell us whether you can see the logon screen at all or not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am able to logon, and it actually sais "welcome" , a fhew times i even saw the desktop, but right after that it gives blue screen.

I'll try to uinstall that program, but it sais itś unable to do it in safe mode...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I uinstalled it and it works now, i was thinking about buying that program (antivirus and stuff), but seen this i think that'd be a waste of money, right?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BDOC CCode f4

Sometimes when just on the internet or something (NOT when i'm only gaming) it sudden stops responding and gives a BSOD. After restarting it tells me to insert a proper boot device, so i'd need to install windows again. After waiting for like a minute it starts windows again "normally". It does ask for a diks scan, dunno why exactly. Did that one time and nothing came out.

· OS - windows 7
· x86
· windows 7
· installed and build myself
· hardware & OS 3 months old

· CPU: 8GB kingston silverline
· Video Card - Asus readon HD EAH 5670
· MotherBoard - MSI P67A-C43 (B3)
· Power Supply - Be Quiet!, 530W

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.