Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i had issues with sound skipping and got fed up and installed windows on another hard drive witch seems to have solved the issue however now when i boot the pc it says bootmgr missing press ctrl alt delete. ive checked my bios and the bios is still telling the pc to boot the hard drive with windows on it but it says bootmgr missing. now the second part to this if i press escape while booting and manually tell it to boot off the drive with windows on it it boots fine. why wont it boot on its own now?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmmm i might not be keeping this hard drive long. it had a very low performance rating at 4.1 vs the 5.9 the other one game me.income taxes cant come fast enough. im probly just going to buy a new hard drive.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tryed this still said bootmrg missing ran easybcd again wrote the bootmgr to all 3 drives still says boot mgr missing. if i select the drive manually windows boots fine.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the pc still wont boot on its own without me choosing the hard drive to boot from manually. the sounds not skipping though.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that hard drive was too small it filled up i got fed up with having to tap escape and choose the proper hard drive each time removed it and all is working as should again on the other hard drive just skipping sound. i give up. maby its time to start building a new pc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.