Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I am having a problem booting my computer. So this morning, when i was on the computer, it worked perfectly fine. Then when i shut it down and went to school and came back, the computer wouldn't load. The computer loads onto the window xp thing where its black and has the xp logo with the loading bar going back and fourth (hope you understand what i mean) and the screen stays like that. I waited for atleast 20 minutes and it still stays there. So i tried to search for viruses while on safe mode, and nothing is found. So if anyone can help it will be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance.

~Andy

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
that black screen thingy and the bar that scrols bak an d fourth is called a bootscreen

looks like you got a file in your system thats corrupted and is not loadeing. but im not an expert. ask dai, he seems to know everything,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. I dont know. Because in the morning, i was at a graphic site and all of a sudden i got a trojan but my antivirus cleaned it. and now it isn't booting. um. who is dai and how can i speak to him? because i really need the computer for a school project :sad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.