Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, this is the situation:

I got a monitor like 2 yrs ago, a NEC Multisync M700. What a piece of garbage. I didnt notice anything at first, till a friend of mine was using the PC. He said that it was blurry and that text was rather hard to read. Since he said that, I noticed it to. Now, I cant read text! It hurts my eyes and I think its going to make me need to get glasses. Games run perfect, as do the text in the games (perfectly legible). I tried adjusting the brightness, contrast, w/e options I had available to me. All to no avail. I have a Nvidia TI4600 128mb vid card with the latest drivers. This is the third card Ive had for this PC and the monitor still does not get better, so I know it aint the card. Anyone......please help!

Specs:

Win XP Pro
P4 2.0
Nvidia Ti4600 128
768mb PC2100 ram

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Inside the monitor you will probably find some adjusting trimmers for contrast/brightness and focus,
try changing focus by slightly turning the trimmers - I did this often and this may solve the problem -
Monitors and television sets get out of focus due to aging of the components caused by high temperature inside of the boxes.
It's a 5 minute job to fix this, of cause you can also bring the monitor in at any workshop.

gr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.