Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

my name is lynn. I have been told on a different forum that my laptop does not have bluetooth on it. So, i went and bought a bluetooth adaptor made by targis. It is a usb device. I have it installed with all drivers. I have a bluetooth iblue 737a+ gps receiver; again, all drivers installed on my laptop for it. For some unknown reason, my computer sees the bluetooth adaptor, but refuses to see the bluetooth GPS receiver. I have had it up at Office depot all morning since i bought the adaptor there, but they could not figure out the problem either. The receiver can be seen when connected via a usb mini cable, but the program i wish to use it with, microsoft streets and trips, requires i use it with bluetooth and not a cable. The adaptor doesn’t see my Windows Mobile phone either. I know the GPS and phone are working properly and fully charged because they see each other and I can use my GPS program on my phone with no problem. . I am out of options and/or ideas. Can anyone suggest anything else i should try? I do have an account on msn and would be happy to voice or video chatg there if someone needs to explain something lengthy to me. Oh, and i am blind so use a screen reader to operate my windows 7 lalptop, but that should not have any bearing on figuring this confounded thign out!! :)

thanks, lynn w.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.