Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for my english, its far from perfect.

first of all, thank you for your consideration and your great forum, i'v just discovered today. Looks very serious and the tools and tutorials looks powerfull too.

I'm another "blue screen guy".

Windows 7 utlimate 64bits. E6600 . 4Gigs. 1To Raid0. ati radeon 4850. Wifi pci card Ovislink.
Computer is used for video editing,internet, and somtimes gaming.

Blue screen generally happens when internet traffic is high, with many connections.

i'm about to run a long memtest, i'll be back in a moment for check it out.
I've already downclocked my ram from 800Mhz to 667Mhz. It looks like minimizing blue screens, but it still happens less often than before.

i've checked my wifi drivers, because it looks like there's a problem within W7 x64 and Ralink chipset's wifi pci cards. =>unsucceded but when i go wired internet (without wifi), looks like blue screen happens less often too.

i'll hope all these informations could be helpfull.
thanks a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
sorry , i didnt found the edit icon.(posts might be uneditable after an hour)

Memtest passed without any errors @800Mhz timings by SPD

usually , i dont wait until the blue screen appears, i hard reboot after a one minute freeze.Thats why there's only 3 memory Dump files.

Hijackthis log file attached too, if it can help.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thank you very much for this quick answer.

I'd really want to know how you read that iastor.sys is the problem.
Your workflow of decrypting these files make me jealous !

With your helpfull information, i found some posts on other forums that reports many problems between raid ich7R intel drivers for 8.9.0.123 and windows 7.
The bad new is that this version of iastor.sys (8.9.0.123) is the only one compatible with Windows 7 64bits!
So i'm trapped.

Do you think the post you linked in your answer can still help me to solve my problem? Because i think you made me find even a bigger problem than i expected.
I need to stay in Raid 0 , for my work, i cant afford to loose medias or projects of my video edits. It already happened to me , that's why i decided to change from raid 1 to raid 0 after a hdd dead a year ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like the problem is solved.
i downloaded Rapid Storage tool 9.5.0.137(still a beta) and drivers from internet (not yet available on intel sites but soon dixit intel forums). updated drivers.
It looks like it solves the problem.
Threw away matrix raid console.

thank you very much. This tech forum really helped me.
In addition, i learned to read dump files from windebug. usefull.

·
Decessit
68,879 Posts
Hi to answer your earlier question I ran windbg and then found your issue,as to your present issue I would look at running a clean boot info here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796 and here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135 it should be similar for win 7 and see if you can trouble shoot the issue you might also look at your wifi driver and see if you can find a updated version I know this may not be possible but for now it is all I can think of

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.