Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reloading XP I have gotten the BSD numerous times. I have tried to reload all of my drivers to no avail.
Attached is a dump per the instructions on this forum.
I will appreciate any help I might get.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
i was doing a system restore on my dell computer, and it died before it could complete now when i start it up it gives me a error code that say stop c0000135 {unable to locate component} this application has failed to start bcause gdi32 was not found.re-installing may fix this problem. i cant go to windows at all i cant get to anythingf. i tryed f8 and going one by one and running each one it didnt work i even went in f12 and none of them work. and my cd drive is the main thing im using.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have Bit defender installed. It looks like it is the offender!
I do have Bit Defender.
I have disabled it and the machine seems better for the past hour or so.
Do you have any advise as to what to do to use BD. One time in the past I defeated the BD firewall and it seemed to help access the Internet.
My machine was running so slow and locked up so bad I could not even start it. Thats why I reloaded XP in the first place.
I did add an additional 256 K of memory and that seemed to help the speed also.
Thanks for any assistance

·
Registered
625 Posts
I do have Bit Defender.
I have disabled it and the machine seems better for the past hour or so.
Do you have any advise as to what to do to use BD. One time in the past I defeated the BD firewall and it seemed to help access the Internet.
My machine was running so slow and locked up so bad I could not even start it. Thats why I reloaded XP in the first place.
I did add an additional 256 K of memory and that seemed to help the speed also.
Thanks for any assistance
I would advise you to uninstall BD, see here. Use the BD removal tool. Having done that install Avast Home, here. I think you mean 256MB memory. Installing more memory will always improve performance. Particularly with memory hungry security software!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.