Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
While using my computer with only MSN running my screen turned blue with an error message about hardware i think, not quite sure. The important information is here,

*** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x97BAF8DE, 0xF76AF870, 0x00000000)

***GBFSHook.SYS - Adress 97BAF8DE base at G7BAE000, Datestamp 44be7ced

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete

I don't really have a clue what all this means, could someone please let me know and maybe help me with what to do about it.

Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to sound dumb but i dont really no what RAM modules means, i know i have 1024 MB RAM if that helps..

Also, i went to that website and every download i try it doesnt recognise the file type.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, i deleted the folder system in GoBack program files, i checked what was in the folder and it was just images. Was i supposed to do that?

·
Registered
86 Posts
OK, i deleted the folder system in GoBack program files, i checked what was in the folder and it was just images. Was i supposed to do that?
No GoBack File System is a program. You need to uninstall it from Add/Remove programs. Are the deleted file still in the recycle bin, if so restore them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, removed GoBack and when i logged back on after a reboot i received a message saying windows has recovered from a serious error :D. Would it be safe me to now install GoBack again?

·
Registered
86 Posts
OK, removed GoBack and when i logged back on after a reboot i received a message saying windows has recovered from a serious error :D. Would it be safe me to now install GoBack again?
If I were you I would use the computer for a bit and make sure you don't get another blue screen before re-installing the software.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.