Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
i will be glad if you help me out with my problem since windows xp has really beaten me down this time.

I have a problem with my ethernet network connection.
When I plug in my ethernet cable, not always but very frequently, say one or two days after the last restart, I am getting a blue screen. Blue screen appears while the lan connection is being established.

Another, seemingly related problem is that sometimes when I try to enable/disable my local area connection, it don't enable/disable and hangs forever. When that happens, I cannot enable/disable other connections(wireless etc.) either. I cannot uninstall/update the driver or change its status in the device manager. I cannot reboot the system, it stalls at the last point saying "windows is shutting down", and then I have to perform a manual reboot.

After a manual reboot or a blue screen, everything is fine -I have a connection, i can enable/disable the ethernet connection also- until the next blue screen or hang.

Several times I tried to reinstall the ethernet and wireless connection drivers. I have the latest drivers.

I am attaching the TSF_XP_Support file.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.