Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Screen BEFORE Login screen and AFTER Windows 7 logo/loading!

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  joeten 
#1 ·
Hey, need some help yet again!

Yesterday, I downloaded Mission Against Terror (New MMOFPS), and I downloaded it. Upon updating with the patcher, my laptop went haywire. It started opening up random IE windows, slow speed, etc etc.

I did a whole memory scan, and a malware/adware/spyware scan. There were several viruses and whatnot, but what is important are the files: SVC2.exe and 2008.exe, you'll find it why later on. The anti-virus said that it had fixed/deleted everything.

So, I restarted my laptop, hoping that I'd get it up and running in safe mode for any further scans. Unfortunately, when I restarted it, after the windows 7 loading screen (which is right before login screen), a black screen appeared. With nothing at all. Not even a cursor. BLACK. JUST BLACK with NO keyboard access/mouse access. But, that's expected since it's BEFORE the login screen. It's the same with normal boot, boot that does that "last best used option" or whatever, safe mode, with networking, etc etc. All the same. Black screen.

Good thing I had WIN XP on my other hard drive. So, I booted up into WIN XP (where I'm posting this from), and did a FULL (NOT QUICK) system scan, to find the SAME Viruses YET AGAIN: SVC2.exe and 2008.exe, along with some other minor tracking cookies and what-not. Win XP (on second drive) is also having a few problems, like IE shutting down every second (using firefox now). Think this is a whole system prob. But, why? Didn't the antivirus-es fix it? I say "es" because I used SuperAntiSpyware, Norton, NOD32, Malware Bytes, and AVG.

I've tried the system recovery thing( F11 ) thing on boot screen (NOT ON LOGIN SCREEN, Remember: I can't reach that), but that doesn't work either.

So, any suggestions?

Btw: The windows 7 PRO 32 bit, that's corrupted/not starting is on C, and Win XP is on D. Attached is a log of my most recent scans.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.