1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,guys!

How to check Bios Version

How to do Bios update.

I have piv system so many times restarting.so many friends telling me change your Bios version update it.May be that problem.But how to check and how to update it.I don't know pls any one give me helpfull suggesion.

Thanks for advancing.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
as she boots with the bios info, hit pause on the keyboard, enter after your done. then go on the motherboard home page under support to check for updated bios versions. i wouldnt update unless you have problems....good luck

·
Registered
25,116 Posts
we can teach you bios updating / model is your motherboard do you have your manual ?????? what bios methods does your board give you for flashing bios ??????? which DOS based utility does your motherboard use ???

but ; Whodat is right; i doubt updating bios is gonna help the probelm you are experiencing and you better PRAY it doesnt do an autoshutdown or restart in the middle of the bios updating or you will be left with an unoperable machine ?????

regards

joe

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How to update

Hi,guys!

My query is How to update Bio Version

My system configuration.

Bios Version VA84510A.86A.0030.p10
Processor Type Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4
Processor Speed 2.4Ghz
System Bus Speed 533Mhz
System Memory Speed 333Mhz
L2 Cache Ram 1Mb
Total Memory 255MB

Bios Version VA84510A.86A.0030.p10 how to update.

Thanks..................

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Your list shows everything but a motherboard manufacturer and model number. These are the specifics needed to obtain the correct BIOS for your motherboard.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
@ syedali
After a little research I found your Motherboard is an Intel D845EPI.

Here is the download page for the latest BIOS for your motherboard. Please print out and follow the instructions listed at the site for flashing your BIOS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.