Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone So I have had this tablet since long time ago (UB-15MS10) decided to replace the batteries and get a new one so after that when I turn it on , It needs a bios password and I dont know it ,I dont remember that I set a bios password , and also I dont know the default pass , I ve tried Debug boot USB , but still no Result any suggestion , on How to bypass or disable the bios pass , thanks in advance
Font Display device Gadget Rectangle Electric blue
White Black Mobile device Communication Device Gadget

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
10,529 Posts
I'm afraid TechSupportForum's Rules do not allow us to assist you with that task.

Tech Support Forum Rules & Conduct

"TSF RULES - QUICK REFERENCE
  • You may not ask for assistance to circumvent restrictions or security on any computer system or network.
  • You may not ask for assistance with any deemed illegal activities such as but NOT restricted to the following:
    • hacking
    • password cracking
    • assistance with accessing copyrighted software programs

ASSISTANCE WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

We will not provide any user with information about the location of websites that assist with the following activities

• hacking
  • password cracking

We will also not offer advice, assistance or instruction with regard to any of the above activities, illegal or otherwise.

ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Users may not post hacks, cracks, or give instruction how to pirate any type of software, or anything similar, in any forum of TSF. We do not condone, support or give instruction on any illegal activity pertaining to computer systems, computer hardware, computer software programs or computer related activities. Included in this group of activities are requests for help to circumvent system admin passwords or Administrator settings on networks. We do understand that the majority of requests may be legitimate, but we do not have the means to discern these from non-legitimate requests.
"

Due to the open, public nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would then be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.