Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I try to play BF2 map Wake Island 2007, I get this error.

I have had a similar problem before, but I cant remember what I did to resolve it. I think my version number is wrong tho, I have updated to 1.41.

I have no mods installed and havent edited or messed with anything, so its pretty confusing, it doenst happen on any other maps either, only Wake..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Its working after a direct x and graphics update, thanks pharoah its appreciated. :)

OK I take that back, I made it fullscreen again so I could play properly, and it just crashed again.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My specs below, but I dont think its the problem, ive been playing the game since its release, and I've had this a couple times before but cant remember what I did to resolve it.

Penitum 4 2.06 GHz
nVidia Geforce 6600 256MB
1 GB RAM
Creative Audigy sound card

Its not the greatest system in the world, but it does what I want.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yeah, I just installed them earlier. the latest ones off the nvidia website. 93.71 there is a 93.81 but theyre beta.

Oh and what is Windows XP X64 Edition and how do i tell if I have it. Ive been downloading just the Windows XP/2000 drivers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
probly a good idea to update the sound card driver too, i turned the settings on my card up and the game just crashed, its just nice to make sure you got up to date stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.