Tech Support banner

Which is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TSF Team Emeritus
3,450 Posts
Well, it was a hard choice between The Elder Scrolls and Morrowind, but as TES encompasses MW, i chose it.

And yes, i also agree that HL rules, it was my second choice.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
half life. only played the first and already hooked. cant wait for second (Christmas :D)
just keeping u mosted ... hl2 is even better and then thers episode1 and episode2 so u got quite alot of gman and gordon to go at !

i voted for CS cause it revolutionized the online FPS since it launched in 1999. it is so old but still one of the most played games out there. also CSS is a great game refresh with new graphics (IMO the best graphics(source engine) besides farcry out to date)

also i must say diablo2 since i played that way to much and i cant wait for diablo3 when ever it comes out

·
Tech Guy/Gentoo User
659 Posts
I voted other: Flight Sim 2002!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I voted half life although morrowind and oblivion are right up there. and combat flight simulator 3 heck all the flight simulators combat or not although I like combat better. Splinter cell is second to all those with medal of honor then call of duty.

·
Registered
14 Posts
CS is my favorite game on the list, but you have to admit that Valve really needs some better anti-cheat software. I noticed that there are no games from the Battlefield series on the list. As far as best game ever, not best game with up to date graphics and features, but the best game ever would probably have to be BF1942, I mean come on, it changed the world of FPS for ever, and BF2 is right there at the top too. Now EA seems to be going downhill though.

·
TSF Regular
701 Posts
i think CS is the best game...

i never played CS 1.6, just CS:S...

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
If EarthBound didn't REQUIRE a strategy guide I'd give it a higher place in my mind. It's quirky as all hell and different, though!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I voted Morrowind - it's a great game which is closely followed by The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. I would love it if a game came out with Oblivion graphics and gameplay but with as many things to do as in Morrowind

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.