Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok you know how on battlefield 2142 the scope on the sniper moves up and down like real life. well for some reason on mine it doesent do that. I did upgrade to veteren status , by inputing my name as someone who has battlefield 2. So I was wondering if that makes the scope not move up and down. I just like games really realistic and am wondering why it wasnt doing its full potential?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok that wasnt a very clear question to understand. What I meant is when you zoom in with the sniper it moves up and down like you are breathing and on my mine it dosent do that. I havent got the unlock yet that keeps it from doing that although I did advance to veteren status by imputing my name from battlefield 2. If anyone knows what im talking about please give me suggestions.? I like my games to be challenging and realistic and it dosent seem fair for me to have an unfair advantage. kind of takes the fun out of it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh and it didnt do this until after I got the upgrade to veteren status

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
never mind I fixed it just needed a restart

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Glad to hear it you fixed it. In future, make sure you run through the "Common Game Issues" thread in my signature first - restarting is one of the steps there. You'll save yourself a lot of time and effort by checking that thread first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.