Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so now whenever I try to start battlefield 2 it gets to the point where it will make the screen go black and then it crashes to the desktop. And whenever I put in disk 1 it says that I can only install it. Then when I try to uninstall it in order to reinstall it, it gets to the part where it says installshield preparing to uninstall, then it crashes to the desktop, what should I do. Oh and special forces doesnt work either. I already did that 9 step list thing so dont bother asking me to do it again. My specs should be underneath my name. If not just ask for them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok I fixed it all i had to do was go into the registry and delete all the files, and reinstall.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Glad to hear you fixed it. Generally, editing the registry is a tricky thing to do, and I wouldn't recommend doing it without instructions from the manufacturers. There is a nifty little program somewhere which will do that for you, but I don't have the link for it right now.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I just googled it and the guy found the files, but if you could get me that program that would be great. THE GATORS WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 41-14. GOGATORS!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.