Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw you have a massive thread iwth dAN1975 i think it was and there seemed to be no solution for him. i have exactly the same problem havent tried all the stuff he did coz i am wondering if there is any point can i beath this or do i reboot?

many thanks

·
TSF Security Team, Emeritus
26,363 Posts
That sounds challenging.

LOL..I thrive on challenges.

Are you game enough to post a HijackThis log in the main help forum? If so, please do this...

Download HiJackThis - this program will help us determine if there are any malware on your computer.
  1. Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
  2. Click on the "Unzip" button to install the newer version.
  3. It will by default install to the directory - C:\Program Files\HiJackThis\
  4. If it gives you an intro screen, just choose - Do a system scan and save a logfile.
  5. If you don't get the intro screen, just hit [Scan] and then click on Save log.
  6. Post the HiJackThis.log file by clicking here..

Subscribe to the thread you created

In the thread, you created, there's Tool Bar above your 1st post. The first option is "Thread Tools". Click this to see a drop down menu. You will see an option to "Subscribe To This Thread". When you registered at this forum, you supplied an Email address. You can make it so that you are notified by email when a reply has been made to your thread. A link will be provided in the email to bring you directly to your log. Each time a reply is made in the thread, you will be notified.

When you have done all that, click here to send me a PM about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.