It's been a few weeks since I previously posted
, but i've BSOD'd a bunch of times. Not nearly as much as before. Once or twice a week now. Each time doing virtually nothing [that I remember]. No software or hardware changes. Just surfing the net. The BSOD I just got again was some error about paged files or something.
I have a bunch of .dmp files in /minidump/. Are they needed? I also ran driver verifier, and got no BSOD. When I do cmd > verifier /query it all scrolls by real fast and closes.
Thanks again. This is driving me crazy.
OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Win 7 SP1
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was original installed OS on system? None
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail
· Age of system (hardware): Almost two years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 1 month
· CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz Socket AM2+ 95W Dual-Core black
· Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
· MotherBoard: ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
· Power Supply - brand & wattage: COOLER MASTER eXtreme RP-500-PCAR 500W ATX12V V2.01 Power Supply
· Memory: CORSAIR DOMINATOR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-8500C5D