Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all
I have currently installed XP-64 on our new PC's and find I cannot get Autocad 2006 or Autodesk Viz to install, any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had the same problem and so far I have read that you can install .net 2.0 beta, what ever that is. I have been able to install my acad 2006 on xp64 by finding the file acad.msi and double clicking it. However, I am having problems registering the software online and I intend to call autocad Monday to register the software.

As a side note, I am upgrading from 2002 to 2006 and my acad 2002 had no problems installing running on xp64. If you know what .net 2.0 is let me know. I posted a similar question on the autodesk discussion page.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will download .net 2.0 thanks for the help. Just to let anyone know, I was finally able to get my authorization code and still had some program parts missing but, I was able to individually execute each setup.exe and successfully load the rest of the software. At this point it seems to be running OK. However, I need to really check it out with some of my more difficult drawings. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.