Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i can't seem to find a proper thread for this so i posted it under this section and created a new thread. Well my problem is that the audio quality of my AVI video is very poor, i turned the speakers to its highest level but the sound is still not very audible, although i can hear the sound but i don't understand a thing they are saying due to it's very poor sound quality. I tried using different players like DivX, WinAmp, WMPlayer, BSPlayer, etc... needless to say, it still isn't working. Please do take note that only this file has a problem, i tried playing other files and the sound quality is good. Please do help if i need to install additional auido codecs for this file to work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try to increase software volume: Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices - Volume - Device Volume - Advanced - set to max: Volume Control and Wave. Do not forget to set it back, if it didnot help or you finish watching the movie. I had such a quiet movie, it has probably a bad sound quality.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i would suggest that is could be the file since that it was that file only did you try and download it again from a diffrent place and see if that changes the quility of the file?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.