Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to enquire regarding about an issue that has recently arised. Whenever I use any program that requires a microphone (eg. Skype, Ventrilo etc) that is from a headset it appears that the receiver can additionally listen to any noise that I'm supposed to hear.

Let me reiterate that more clearly, I'm using a headset with a microphone, during a Skype session the receiver can hear everything I'm hearing privately from my headsets :S

I've tried every combination when plugging the mic and speaker inputs in the 3 rear holes and the 2 front holes for mic and speaker specifically.

Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a pretty poor explanation of my issue so sorry about that. What I meant was that usually a microphone would only pick up noises that go into the mic, whereas in my situation what I hear is being transmitted to the person I am talking to, for example, Skype.

eg. I'm watching a movie with my headphones whilst having a conversation with someone on Skype and they can hear me (which is normal) additionally they can clearly (and loudly) hear what I am watching (not normal :S).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.