Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, I want to buy a new laptop. I have some choice, all have intel core i3 and 3Gb DDR3 but VGA was differences. That is ati radeon HD 5470 512 Mb, ati radeon 6470 1Gb, nvidia GT 310M 512Mb, nvidia 320M 512Mb. Which the best option to play empire total war? xbox 360 emulator and others latest game?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay I got it but first I can`t get a desktop cause some reason, and I can`t buy more powerfull laptop cause it`s price(it`s to high in my country). The second comparing the 3 of them, ati radeon HD 5470 512 Mb, nvidia GT 310M 512Mb, and nvidia 320M 512Mb (ati radeon 6470 1Gb price was rising)which can play empire total war and what settings it can handle?. I know that laptops can`t handle max quality but I know those vga can play it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh I forgot, is ati radeon HD 5470 same with ati radeon mobility HD 5470? when I search ati radeon HD 5470 in google, google give ati radeon mobility HD 5470 as result and ati radeon HD 5470 not listed in amd homepage just ati radeon mobility HD 5470

·
Emeritus
51,675 Posts
"Mobility" is designed for laptops.
You will not get good gaming performance from a laptop. Heat is always an issue with laptops and the more powerful graphics only adds to that problem.
In the end it's your money and your decision.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can`t get desktop cause my room too little, and it`s electricity too expensive for may pocket (it`s always student classic prob in developing country) precisely desktop still impossible for me. My parents asked me to buy new laptop quickly so can you make sequence of laptops above include ati radeon 6470 1Gb (my parents give me some money) and a new choice I just found, same as above, but with nvidia geforce GT 325M 1 Gb from the best of 3d and gaming to the worst. and how about ati mobility radeon HD5400 1Gb with processor core i3 and ram DDR3 2 Gb? my friend said he can played ETW with max quality

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.