Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there has been any reported issues of the ATI radeon 200m being incompatible with NX(unigraphics) software for CAD.

thank you

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
Wow, this is a GREAT cup of coffee I've got here!

I dug deep and wide but found nothing stating specific minimum requirements for NX Unigraphics. Of what I found from user discussions, a Radeon 7xxx series is probably the lowest level of technology you can go with that particular title.

I suggest posting in our Design Forum as there's a good number of designers down there who may be able to give you more information than I.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, because i actually dont know what the exact problem is. Could be OS related or graphics card or other stuff.
NX 4.0 gave me a fatal error everytime i start a new part.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seems like hte problem is caused by the ati radeon 200m igp
the syslog for NX 4.0 give me this error:

+++ General Fault Exception
[ 1] 03BF70C0 (atioglxx)
>>>> O/S ERROR: signal 11 caught in file "O:\ugnx40\ip25\src\ugui\no\ind\git.c" at line number 8170
>>>> O/S ERROR: signal 11 caught in file ".\ugView.cpp" at line number 441
Control ID : A0.166667B0V1.0
*** EXCEPTION: O/S ERROR: signal 11 in line 1553 of O:\ugnx40\ip25\src\syss\error\ind\error.cxx at Sun Jan 21 01:17:04 2007 Eastern Standard Time

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
the error refers to the openGL driver for your video system. Integrted video chips, especially mobile falvor, don't have the most robust features. It's likely calling on it to do something it can't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
UGNX4.0 installed in my computer,when i open nx4 , display on screen>>>>>

Runtime Error!!

program:

this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

and after clicking 'ok' displayed >>>>>

"" O / S ERROR: Signal 11 in line 1553 of O: \ ugnx40 \ ip25 \ src \ syss \ error \ ind \ error.cxx ""

how to solve, plz reply ......... thank you! ! !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.