Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a new system an I have a bit of a problem
I want a great video card and also TV on my pc.

I have found that I want to go with the ATI TV tuner card at least because of the remote. The ATI remote can be used anywhere in the house because it is a wireless radio frequency remote.

My problem lies here, what setup to get.

1) ATI ALL in Wonder 9800 Pro with remote

2) ATI 9800 Pro (128 or 256mb??) and a ATI TV wonder with remote

3) GeforceFX 5900 256 Mb (MSI or Asus or any other ideas) with an ATI TV wonder with remote.

Thank you for taking the time and I look forward to your opinions :)

·
Lacoka Nostra
1,067 Posts
Aitrus said:
I am building a new system an I have a bit of a problem
I want a great video card and also TV on my pc.

I have found that I want to go with the ATI TV tuner card at least because of the remote. The ATI remote can be used anywhere in the house because it is a wireless radio frequency remote.

My problem lies here, what setup to get.

1) ATI ALL in Wonder 9800 Pro with remote

2) ATI 9800 Pro (128 or 256mb??) and a ATI TV wonder with remote

3) GeforceFX 5900 256 Mb (MSI or Asus or any other ideas) with an ATI TV wonder with remote.

Thank you for taking the time and I look forward to your opinions :)
Right now the FX 5900 ultra 256MB is the fastest, MSI makes really good cards and they give you a "BIG" bundle of games. But Asus makes good cards too, but they lack of games, but the FX 5900 takes up a AGP slot & a PCI slot and not the ATI cards. radeon 9800 pro & ATI Wonder are to different cards. And the newest ATI Wonder is 128MB they do not have a 256MB out. The Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra 256MB is $500 so is ATI Radeon Pro 256MB card. And the ATI Wonder 128MB is $400 you can fine it a little less, if it was me I would get the MSI FX 5900 Ultra 256MB but if you TV & computer go with the wonder.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.