Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some serious help here before the warranty runs out...

I own a ATI Radeon All-In-Wonder graphics card. Everything else on the card works OK except the TV tuner. Faults are as follows...

The image quality on some channels is bad... really bad. One only needs to touch the antenna cable and the image almost dissapears. The sound is also very bad on some channels...

Now, the card in itself cannot be faulty, because I've tried three different ones, and they all have the same problem. Therefore I assume that it must be some kind of other problem. However I also own a couple of older TV tuner cards (one from ATI also) and they do not seem to have anything wrong with the picture, therefore it shouldn't be the transmission...

I have tried it on Windows 98/Me/Xp but all have the same problem, therefore probably not a driver issue... I have also tried using several antenna amplifiers and on some the picture quality seemed to improve, but not enough...

Any ideas...?

·
hey
10,189 Posts
Ok, let me see if I can figure this out.

ATI All in wonder: two computers (with different motheboards and chipsets) and three cards fuzzy picture bad sound. Updated drivers, tried new TV cables.

Other ATI cards: both computers works fine.

Correct?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.