Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Last week I purchased the Asus g53JW-XN1 Republic of Gamers series Notebook. The Operating system is Windows7 (64 bit). My network is set up with Comcast Cable Bundle, straight Motorolla Modem SB5120. No Router. After installing all my games and tearing it up single player I decide to try some online. To my disappointment, I am having crazy latency and lag. On my cpu I am moving and jumping with great ping and fps, but on game I keep getting warped around map to originating point like it doesn't register me moving.. I believe I am being limited or losing packets.
I've tried my other laptop (Vista) with same setup and networking and has no problems, therefore i believe it is the asus. I've researched the problem and tried altering; firewall, anti-virus, regedit>Network throttling, MMCS, TCPoptimize, portforwarding, and Recovered to original factory setting thinking my version of windows 7 might be corrupted. None of these had any effect.
I've read reviews about this comp and the general consensus is a great laptop for gaming with no issues. I know my computer can blaze through any game out there! Is this a Windows 7 problem? I just want to GAME!
Thank you for your time and knowledge. Nate

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.