Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have Roxio, which I use to burn both music and data CD's. I had upgraded from the basic version to 7.0 about 6 months ago. In the course of some computer problems, my upgrade would no longer work. I ordered the upgrade online and downloaded it, without getting the CD. Roxio has horrible customer service, I have to say.

They emailed me a new code to upgrade again and it would not work. I emailed them all of my payment info and the original code I was given and requested a CD of the product, offering to pay the shipping. They refused.

My question is, I like to burn data CD's to do a backup on my PC. What other programs are out there that I can do this with, as well as burning my music? Also, are there any FREE programs that do this? Currently, I am recovering from a shattered heel and can't get out too much and costs are also a factor at this time since I'm not working. Any suggestions, even on programs I need to buy at the store, are much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
I used Nero back in the early days when it was a good program. Now I use Nero on all my computers. It works fast, great interface and plays nicely with any new drives I might install. Nero is made by Ahead Software.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.