Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was playing my best round of COD4, I mean seriously the best I got 1,230 score in a round. I was kicked shortly before rounds end stating I was hacking.

I got about 90 kills rest were assits (in death match) with 6 kills

My setup was this

AK UZI thing, forgot the name
I remember having stoppingpower on, and C4 thats about it though.

But either way I was running though this map simply owning all that I saw. I mean I remember at one point on a UAV scanner I saw that a lot group of enemy was in this small alley way. So I cooked myself some frag and served it up, along with a side of stun geranda.

First off my frag and stun were timmed perfectly, meaning frag went off first, second later stun went off. So I musta killed 3-4 with this along. I then ran in kill 2 enemies at the end of the ally way, turn the coroner stap off 2 more and then 1 one more comes around and I kill him too. So in 15 seconds I hit 9 enemies.

It was simply amazing. I remembr towards the end I had kids on voice screaming you hacker, you hacker you! And i'm like, I seriously am not hacking. I mean my team won, a 7 v 14 round, we were OUT NUMBERED and we kicked some serious ****. I think its because mainly me and another guy though. Round was a 4,000 point round and he scored about 700 as well.

But I simply love that game.

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
Sucks when people get all butthurt over an impressive display of m4d sk1lls. You should have seen my brother after a 1v1 25-1 Halo 2 death match... He was rather steamed.

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
I can relate... when I used to play Enemy Territory, I would sometimes snipe, and I had the process down to an art form. Then all the other players would be like "BAWWWWWWW" and cry foul because they don't have the same pwning skills with a scoped garand.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sames happened to me on CS:S i'm not the best player around but every so often i play amazing then people say your hacking, been booted out of a sever due to that fact. Even though it was a small tight map i was using the P90, whenever you saw anyone you were right next to them. P90 owns for that.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Heres a pic of me today playing, I earned something like 3k points this roudn my best scoring round (i hit a A BUNCH OF GOALS)

I got into the game late too

I remember at one point on this round I had got all the way to the enemy side of the ship and I was just running around shooting, no one even so much as suspected me of being there it was great fun. Got like 12 or 13 kills and I gotta tell you I was inches from an enemy at all times. I ran out of ammo had to resort to my pistol. which I nearly ran out of ammo from before dieing :)

I've had an amazing round on CS:S before, 16:1 ratio died twice :)

No one accused me of hacking because everyone knew who I was, and that it was just a spree.

It was an amazing spree as well. 32 kills 2 deaths felt great.

But I am 10x times better at COD4 then CS:S, I guess cause its extermely fast paced. I mean its like boom boom boom boom etc all the way up its intense. Also if I die in COD4 within 2 seconds i'm back and firing.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Few things i hate about cod4...

1. You join a server that has 8/15 players etc, and its empty.
2. It takes forever to connect to the servers.
3. You join a server that has 20/30 players and its full.
4. You cannot Search for a server.. Makes it hard to find friends etc.
5. There is no account, I reinstalled my game and lost my Character.
6. There is no spawn armour when you spawn ( a few seconds would do )
7. There is WAY to many Grenades - Everywhere you run its boom .

Annnnd thats the reason i havent played it in a long long time.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm goign call my hacks the K&M hacks, (keyboard and mouse)

·
Hardware Team , Games Team
4,651 Posts
I was told i was hacking because i had 20 (i had ~60) more kills than anyone else and only 3 deaths out of the whole round. This was on CS:S, Next thing i know the opposite team screaming hacker.
They where like "call an admin", Ban him, kick him.
One of them typed, Is there an Admin on the server. And i said "Hello".

Thats when they all stopped yapping... LOL

Some people just carnt seem to think that there maybe someone better than they are????

·
Registered
99 Posts
when I have a good round I get about 12x my deaths but because its on 360 noone can realy say hacker lol just blame it on lag!
My xbox died the other day tho so have to wait for microsoft to fix it :(

·
Registered
280 Posts
haha, A couple days ago i was playing COD4 on the X360 and some kid kept getting owned on it and was complaining that we were all cheating. loser.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I remember one time on CS my buddy came over, and after a night of drinking we went on to play (the next morning)

Well I was watching him play and he was getting owned, and really upset. And he was like that guys wall hacking I didn't see him! and I was like dude, he was in the corner I saw him as you were coming around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.