Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh, I still can't get AOEIII to install.. I'm still getting Errors 1603 and 1607 and I've gone through pages and pages of 'repairs', but still can't get it to work.. it has something to do with the Windows Install engine, and.. the InstallShield Scripting Runtime (whatever that is.. I'm not sure), seriously, I need help very very badly, I want to play this game so much and its getting so aggravating, if you can help me, I would be just oh so grateful :1angel:

·
Registered
319 Posts
go to the windows update page and see if there are any updates for the winxp install engine

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Read this for the Installshield Error 1607 fix.

btw, Iziot's reply "how does that help?" refers to a spam post that has been removed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
koala said:
Read this for the Installshield Error 1607 fix.

btw, Iziot's reply "how does that help?" refers to a spam post that has been removed.
What? Excuse me i was simply asking what help this gives to me trying to install aoeIII as i could not find any useful if any info to help me. jeez?

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
er... ok. :rolleyes: I was only saying that the post before your question has been removed by a moderator. It was a link to a Russian download site that could have filled your PC with spyware. I wasn't having a go at you, Iziot.

Fix for Error 1628

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.