Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a good headset microphone.
I need to use it to record audio and songs.
My old one broke, and ironically I replaced it with one more expensive but the voice quality I record doesn't sound as good.

I also play alot of video games and I'm sure most of you guys have tried a few headphones with a microphone yourselves.
If you got any to recommend thats not too expensive, please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys
I'm going to go with the Logitech to compliment my 5.1 Logetech speakers which for $50 bucks new and shipped, were the best priced electronic I have ever bought, those X530 speakers and sub kick.
peace and thanks

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Thanks for the info guys
I'm going to go with the Logitech to compliment my 5.1 Logetech speakers which for $50 bucks new and shipped, were the best priced electronic I have ever bought, those X530 speakers and sub kick.
peace and thanks
are they nice ? i have 9$ 2.1 speakers from altec lansing but the logitech cheapo solution always wanted me to buy it but i never did. if its good i will pick it up for my next TV/HDTV purchase

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice is under-rating it, they're super sweat.
I got them for $50 shipped from Newegg.
Right now they boosted the price up a little for Christmas, but it should go down after the holidays.
Either way, its the best buy I've made this year.
1st. Logitech X-530 70 Watts 5.1 Speaker - $50 shipped
2nd. Samsung 20" LCD Widescreen computer moniter $220 ar on black Friday
3rd. Used Xbox one with 70 games 4 controllers for $145 locally

I've had a great year, usually I just resale these things, but they were too good to let go
Peace

Happy Holidays
LEO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.