Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Welcome to TSF! What are you trying to do exactly can you explain in detail?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Looks to me access to media files music etc.. remotely?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have all my music + playlists on my Google Drive.

I would like to be able to open playlists (automatically updated) stored on my GDrive with any mp3 player (one that would work in this setup) on my MAC, PC and hopefully Android as well (pushing my luck with the latter) with no hassle (without import/export each time... to have it automated if needed, but preferably have MAC PC + ANDROID use the same playlist files).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm.. I already tried that venue, but I would much rather have a file system than a cloud service.. (plus it costs a whomping 40$ a year..)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure I understand... maybe i've used the wrong term.. file system is not the right term. I simply want to use physical files on my Gdrive via a playlist file used simultaneously on PC (home) and MAC (work) from my Gdrive.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
So you want to play mp3's from one pc to another and your phone also? If you have mp3 files on your phone the link I provided can share mp3 files to and from your pc and phone and play them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, not quite. Rather from my GoogleDrive.

I would like my MAC mp3 player open automatically a playlist stored on my GDRIVE that links to songs on my GDRIVE and have my PC mp3 player open automatically the SAME playlist that links to the SAME songs from my GDRIVE.

The phone is secondary as I could simply sync it with either my mac or pc seperatly.

So I would like to focus on my pc+mac for the moment.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well Google Drive is actually pretty fantastic. It also acts as a local drive, so what I really need is a mp3 player that opens and updates external playlists automatically. Im guessing this should work from PC and MAC... If I find the player(s) that do this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Having issues installing it on the mac :/ Seems to be, however, just another streaming... I wish not to stream...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.