Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I used to... I had all of my CD's stolen, so I'm having a hard time with that one. UT, Heroes of Might & Magic, Command & Conquer, Fallout Tactics, Total Annihalation, War Craft 3, Star Craft, etc... the list goes on... all I have left is UT and Fallout Tactics :( Oh well... How bout you.... what do you play?

·
hey
10,189 Posts
I used to play EverQuest and Ashrons call. EverQuest keeps wanting you to shell out money for new cds and are getting expensive now. I wasn't able to get into Ashrons Call. The second version of that looks worse then the first. I've signed up for beta tester of NeverWinter Nights, but haven't heard of anything. I also signed up for beta tester of another one, but can't remember which one.

As for none online games. I've got Baldurs Gate 2 I wish I had time to play. I finished the Preditor part of Aliens vs Preditor 2, almost all of Tony Hawk 2 (for pc). I've also finished the first Battle Zone. I also have played Civilization 2 and Risk. Other then that the rest of the games just kinda sit there, don't have the time for them anymore. I do get to play my friends playstation (first and second) once in a while at their store.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im more into the First Person Shooters. I have been testing out some of the newer demos lately for Return to Castle Wolfinstien, Soldiers Of Fortune II, Jedi Knight II, but I just cant take a liking to them. I have been playing a game called Red Faction since October of 2001 and I just cant remove myself from it. None of the other games seem as fun. Red Faction uses a new "Geo-mod" (geometric-modification) engine that allows real time destruction. When you use a rocket launcher, grenade or detonating C4, it actually blows holes the the walls and ground. You can make tunnels all over to your own benefit. The only bad thing about the game is that cheaters have really put a hurting on it. Modders come into servers using rapid fire shooting and flying through walls and such and it just ruins the game going on. The creators have dropped support on it because they cant figure out how to make a patch to fix the problem and now they are supposedly working on the sequal, but only for Playstation 2.

I will soon be picking up Grand Theft Auto 3 for the PC :)

And if anyone likes mission style war games the ARMY is offering one for FREE www.americasarmy.com/

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Any word on GTA 3 or Tropico.....I am still messing with CivIII but looking to move on.....IF you could get any 1 game what would it be????

new games, and the system can handel it!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Okay... I just want everyone to know that Unreal Tournament 2003 is coming out... soon BEFORE 2003 ( I think christmas) and I will personally persecute everyone who can run it and doesn't atleast download the demo.... Always remember "When 2002 is dead and gone 2003 will party on..." WOO graduation! YEAH!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.