Tech Support banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
When I was studying malware removal, seeing this software in a persons logs would always raise a red flag to me. I would never use any program that claims to do anything to the Windows Registry, thats just asking for trouble. I note from their website, they don't give specific details of what the program does, none that I could find anyway. That fact alone would make me suspicious.

After reading some of the reviews, it seems that it deletes all of your system restore points. Thats not good.
Thank you for this info. I’ll uninstall it. What would you recommend I replace it with?

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,710 Posts
System Ninja is quite well thought of

Reactions: UnderPar

·
Registered
BSOD Analyst Student at Sysnative com
292 Posts
I'll state again, @jenae recommended System Ninja at BleepingC about 2 years ago. I tried it, it works with zero issues across several different platforms; Win 10, WIn 7, Server 2008 R2. Now it's all I use on all my systems at home, Family, and 15 computers at work. I trust his expertise.

·
Team Manager - Hardware, Acting Manager, Security
14,617 Posts
And to reiterate System Ninja has never hosed any system I have used it on CCleaner has on multiple occasions though admittedly that was a few years ago.

·
Registered
421 Posts
When I was studying malware removal, seeing this software in a persons logs would always raise a red flag to me. I would never use any program that claims to do anything to the Windows Registry, thats just asking for trouble. I note from their website, they don't give specific details of what the program does, none that I could find anyway. That fact alone would make me suspicious.

After reading some of the reviews, it seems that it deletes all of your system restore points. Thats not good.
I did a restore totally yesterday that would not support that?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts