Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienGuise problem.

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  mandarpowale 
#1 ·
It's the only theme manager I've tried so far after reformatting my computer, and I'm not sure what's causing this particular problem. Say I start off, default Windows XP Pro theme. Open up an IE page and right click anywhere on the actual webpage, say to open a certain link in another tab. All of the possible selections are aligned properly and I can read them all.

Now I apply a suite from AlienGuise and everything is fine, except when I try to do the same thing (right click anything in a webpage) all of the options are shifted off way far to the right, so I can only read the first few letters. I tried updating my drivers for my video card, but that didn't work... any suggestions?

#2 ·
Something I just noticed, not sure if it'd affect any possible solution or something... I can right click on a page right before it finishes loading and the menu will appear correctly, but then when it finishes and I try to do it again it's back to being all messed up.

#6 ·
I have a problem with AlienGuise too, its my windows media player. When I am use one of the themes of AlienGuise I cannot see the floating menu (with file->open, view > skin mode etc options) in windows media player. If i go for classic menus option then the file>open etc shows up well.

I've been meaning to report this bug to Alienware but can't seem to get hold of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.