Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have a problem and I hope someone could help me. After a fresh installation of windows xp (sp3) nothing can work. I can't open any program or .exe file, I can't open properties on my computer, control panel or anything, I can't even open a notepad -.- . I have read on many websites how to resolve it but it isn't helpful. I'm the administator and I don't know what to do it. I would crash my system and up again but neither that can't.... :sad::sad::ermm:

Please help!
(ps: my english write isn't great, but I hope u will understand.. )

·
Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Team Moderator, Articles
39,530 Posts
Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Since its a new install, have you thought about just reinstalling Windows again?

·
39,530 Posts
Where did you get your copy of Windows from?

You do not have a boot CD of your Windows 7 installation?

·
Registered
40,767 Posts
Since you just did a fresh install of XP, then reinstall again. Do not try to install from Windows but Boot off of the Windows XP install CD and delete the Windows XP partition, Create a new Partition, Format the partition NTFS and install Windows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since you just did a fresh install of XP, then reinstall again. Do not try to install from Windows but Boot off of the Windows XP install CD and delete the Windows XP partition, Create a new Partition, Format the partition NTFS and install Windows.
it can't open..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is there any way to crash system without cd, or butch file, or dump memory? can I delete some important file to crash it?

·
39,530 Posts
from torrent, but I checked comments before download and everything was ok. I have a boot CD, but system I installed is XP SP3..
A torrent download of Windows is an illegal act and we will not assist you with this installation.

You need to follow the Terms and Conditions followed by the law and buy a legit Windows CD key. You can find them online.

Thread closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.