Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 15gb hard drive pretty smart enough to follow directions so can i get some direction on adding on an extra hard drive or do i just get a bigger one and what is the process or best product? i have a e-machine 667mhz intel celeron processor (pentium 3 class)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bear with me

:winkgrin: im just learning to put the right questions in the right forum thanks for bearing with me , i thought if you hand win me you put your quests there thanks for the info

S

·
0 Posts
Think of the main subject then post.....................:D

Anyway on to your question. With the prices of hard drives being what they are I would just buy a 40 or 60 gig.

Just keep the fifteen loaded and stick it in a draw. If you have any issues later with the big drive you can just stick the fifteen back in and off you go.....................:winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Side note related to his topic: saw the Screensavers and they put a Promise IDE card in and created a Terrabyte volume! :D On a PC!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
terrabyte

what is a terrabyte and is it on my pc, and oes it eat up a hard drive>

im just a lonely man ,with a lonely heart, just waiing for a lady to fart:D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
:eek:A terrabyte,

quick grab your sledge hammer and start smashing your machine as hard as you can. Its the only way to stop it.

:D Sorry I couldn't resist.

Size Chart: k, Kb, MB, GB, TB :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D i got the hammer and im ready to go! but i know i have gb so is the tb on my system also and how can i find out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.