Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need help, this is extremely annoying.

All of a sudden, one day I get on and at the top it says,

"Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled"

And it tells me that pages will not display correctly, and it's right, I can't even go to some websites, anyway, it says that if I close IE and re-open it, everything should be back to normal, but it's not, and of course I have tried restarting my computer numerous times, it won't go away, and now I am being forced to use Mozilla, which I hate!!!

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
add-ons disabled

hi if you click on tools and then click on mannage add-ons then a window with all the add-ons will appear you click wich add-ons you want to enable or disable i hope this help you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great advice, but the 'Manage Add-ons' button in the list is frozen and I am unable to click on it.

=(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I said that I did that, I have been, I can't figure it out, I need to, it's driving me crazy, I can't do anything, every page I go to, it says I have Javascript disabled, and then it tells me to download some stuff, but when I go there, it won't let me install anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
He didn't reply but I had the same problem and took your advise. It workd. I then pinned the IE to start and it works fine. Thanks a lot. I will post this on the other threads that ask this question.
Try this I think it may work.

To fix the problem click on
Start...

Then right click the IE Icon

Click on properties

Then click on find target

Click on IE shortcut

It should open IE

If there is not the yellow bar, then send that shortcut to desktop (the problem was the shortcut!!)
Thanks to likidysplit07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.