Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...
i have an acer travelmate 5710, and lost the bios password..so after some searching on the the net found a software called cmospwd 5 ,i used it and the pasword was gone and i think so was everything else int :(..when i start the laptop it hangs one the bios screen and after about 1 min or so moves on to say operating system not found ..
plz can any one help me with this

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thanks for welcome, :).this is my first time using a post or blog on the net ...and am a complete newbie when it comes to computers ..so even if u say to reset the bios..i realy dont know how .. about the recovery disk....i think dont actualy have one ...i have a backup of the system that i made when i got the laptop for the first tme ..it was something like 6 or 7 cd's ..i inserted the that cd nothing happened .i tried pressing Alt+F10..and nothing .get stuk on the bios screeen for a long time ...and then goes on to say no operating system ...will these cd's be enuf .. or do i neeed some other recovery CD..and how do i get it

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Sorry but forum rules prevent us from helping with bypassing Passwords as we do not know if you are the owner of this computer.
Contact the manufacturer who will need proof of purchase and then they will help with bypassing the Bios password.
This thread is closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.