Tech Support banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have monitored the various discussions off and on for nearly a decade and wanted to express a strong THANK YOU to all the forum responders. The number of posters who bring their problems to the forums with minimal information and then ignore or reject the free help and directions pro-offered is amazing! I find it hard to believe so many persons just don't read the answers. Thanks to the many helpers out there who patiently and carefully try to help people.

·
Administrator, TSF Manager
27,494 Posts
Hi, BN60......welcome aboard again. Thank you for the kind comments.

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,445 Posts
We keep going anyway. Human nature is human nature. It's bothersome that people ask for advice and ignore it, but not speaking for the whole staff, just myself, I don't loose any sleep over it.

Reactions: oscer1

·
Super Moderator, Editor, Articles Team
12,437 Posts
Kind comments indeed. Same as Corday, don't lose sleep over it but irritating nonetheless. I'm not so active these days but I remember the feeling you get when you're part of solving an issue, well worth the effort.

I think there are quite a lot that will post the same thread in up to half a dozen forum sites. Quickest gets it. The rest, forgotten.

·
Moderator , Security Team
1,107 Posts
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" is the old adage that always comes to mind when I'm helping some people.

All we can do is offer advice and assistance, it's up to the OP if they want to accept it.

Life's too short to get upset when people don't listen to me, so if they want my help then I'm happy to offer it, if they don't then so be it.

But thanks for the kind comments, it's nice to hear that our efforts are appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts