Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you explain me how do work the mailer programms. For example I have Fast Email Delivery Engine 1.2 and it's a powerful group mailer which sends your message directly from your PC to the recipient's mail server without using any ISP's relay SMTP server. Any ISP provider has the restrictions on number of sending emails and E-Delivery Engine solves all these problems. It gives instant confirmation of delivery by checking the address before it sent, which at 80% eliminates "Mail undeliverable" messages you can get.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
What is it you wish to know about it? the only thing that sticks out is its system requirements : Microsoft .NET Framework

Besides that it seems to be a run of the mill mass emailer used by spammers worldwide to p*ss me off on a daily basis. :)

Your correct in all your statements that btb come very close to a sales pitch (say it ain't so ;) ) I would assume using this program you would need to become a server so with Windows .. have fun keeping that system secure, and I would do very frequent virus scans on any system on which software of this nature is to be deployed.

Do you have a specific question about it operation or setup or legality or what?

oh FYI: Some ISP's are cracking down and closing internet users accounts which employ these mass email programs, it would be in the addendum to your ISP's ToS. I would check that to make sure they don't impose restrictions on this, some come right out and say no Mass emailers some say no operating a Mail Server .. same thing different wording.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.