Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I begin I have to admit I'm a virgin....err when it comes to this off-white thingy humming at my feet, that is! Anyway, hi everyone.:winkgrin: I've been a member for a few days and didn't even know there was an introduction section:rolleyes: So, please accept my apologies for the lateness of this intro. As I said I'm not up to scratch with pc stuff. True, my last computer was a zxspectrum!!!!!(oh, jetpak where are you now?):tongue2: so you can see why. But, in the last year have learnt enough to get by. There is some crap on the web, but what a diamond in the ruff this site is. Nice one. Thanks in advance to everyone for any replies. Hope I can help with what limited knowledge I have. Or just a smile.
Cheers Rain

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
sup rain, welcome to TSF.... believe me you're going to have fun here, guaranteed...do you still have that zx spectrum ? I had one of those hehe....anyways dont be afraid to ask question, as you will see everyone around here is eager to help..dont forget to stop by the Spa, we have lots of funt there !!!

P.S. it seems from your sig. that you have a quite a rig..not bad :D :D :D

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Welcome, Rain!
We have alot of smart folks here, so I am sure you will get al the knowledge ya need.
Ask away!
Nice to meet ya and hope to see you around.

Sealy

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcom rain....

We help, we entertain, we sit back and watch other pick on Drupy...dont worry he puts up a good fight:D

Glad to have you around...no matter how little you think you know it is always nice to have a diffrent perspective on even the toughest issues helps....so jump in... hang on (and to steal from another member) put your waders on cause it gets deep around here

:cheers:

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Well now that you've meet DJ it's time for you to meet the best thing that's ever happened to this site. Sorry it's not me. Anyway welcome to TSF. Just make yourself right at home and have fun. :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey Rain, Whats Up?

Welcome to the board/forum, where great minds are combined to make the site what it is...........(really really fun :D)

Anyways, Welcome again, feel free to ask any questions, and Enjoy!

lates

DaTruMasta

·
Registered
259 Posts
Awww that baby Seal is sooo cute!! Why didn't I get a seal? LOL

TC

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forums Rain and don't be a stranger..............:winkgrin:

Hey merlin! What's a funt anyway........................:bandit: :winkgrin:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Whatz up

Hey , glad to have a newbie , dont feel bad , some us were virs ourselves, but beware there are some who want to pop the ch###y.LOL just joking, I really am normal I think , maybe umm, anyway, no petting the seal with out permission.

Tech I was a good girl , no foul words and used creative management to spell .LOL who lovs ya.

Now as for you others, quit picking on my sweetie Drup, he like a big teddy bear, though sometimes he doenst want to let of you.LOl Hey sweets dont pay any attention to them, :smooch: :smooch:

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
DJ Specs said:

Oh... you can pet the seal.. he is in need of some love...
That's kinda a misuse of a good baby seal isn't it DeeeeJ? ;)

We charge admission round here to pet the baby seals, you must donate lots of tech points :D

DJ, I've got a surprise for you, hopefully today ...:tongue2:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Hey merlin! What's a funt anyway
HEY ! making fun of meh spelling already..shame on you.... its fun with a "t" at the end !!! ..hehehe ...'kant sphell gowd...not enuf edumakaishn...[j/k] see we're having fun already !!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Merlin...tell the truth...

funt ...is the NEW kind of fun...just like fun only better....they must of not have gotten the memo:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Doonz said:
Merlin...tell the truth...

funt ...is the NEW kind of fun...just like fun only better....they must of not have gotten the memo:rolleyes:
yeah...its fun version 2.0...just released...please update to ensure compatability of the humor system.... :D :tongue2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
see ya in there

update installed successful :D :D :D
Nice to meet ya all. See ya in there!!!:bandit:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.