Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when on the net, and i want to type a word or a name in the search box. i cant type a certain letter in that word or name because it keeps sendin me to coccle site. see i cant use that key.

·
Moderator , - Microsoft Support
5,161 Posts
Sending you to a coccle site? What search engine are you using?

·
Banned
18 Posts
You cant type certain letters in search box, I dont think there is problem with search box if you are using google or yahoo problem is in you keyboard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the c shown in coccle is replacin the jee letter that i cant type because the moment that i do, it sends me to that site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe you mis-understood. i'm not usin yahoo or the other one because the first letter of the other one or the last letter of usin that i couldn't enter would send me to the other site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe you mis-understood. i'm not usin yahoo or the other one because the first letter of the other one or the last letter of usin that i couldn't enter would send me to the other site.

·
Registered
352 Posts
To test to see if it is your keyboard win xp has an on screen keyboard. Go to start, all programs, accesories and accessibility and try the on screen keyboard there.

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks dasleyefox. i tried the on screen keyboard and it still acts the same, so i don't think its my keyboard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.